Ms. Axtell’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance, public company representation and mergers and acquisitions. She also works with venture capitalists and investment banks involved in private and public stock offerings.
- Okta in its initial public offering
- Twilio in its initial public offering and follow-on offering
- Atlassian in its initial public offering
- Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan in the initial public offering of Box Inc.
- Opower, Inc. in its initial public offering
- Guidewire Software, Inc. in its follow-on public offerings
- Xoom Corporation in its initial public offering and follow-on offering
- Represents numerous private companies in venture capital financings
- Represents venture capital firms including Index Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Battery Ventures and Sequoia Capital
- Tomfoolery, Inc. in its acquisition by Yahoo! Inc.
- Nexgate, Inc. in its acquisition by Proofpoint, Inc