Some of Mr. Dwyer’s recent representations include:
- Truck Hero, Inc., a portfolio company of TA Associates, in its add-on acquisitions of N-FAB, Husky Liners and Rugged Liners.
- Frazier Healthcare in the sale of its portfolio company Laboratory Supply Company to McKesson Corporation.
- Leeds Equity Partners in its acquisition of Project Management Academy.
- Selig Sealing Products, a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, in its sale to Henry Crown & Company.
- New Balance and Berkshire Partners in their joint acquisition of the Rockport shoe business from affiliates of the adidas Group.
- Nobel Learning Communities, a portfolio company of Leeds Equity Partners, in its sale to affiliates of Investcorp.
- OverDrive, Inc., a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners, in its sale to Rakuten.
- Gallus BioPharmaceuticals, a portfolio company of Ridgemont Equity Partners, in its sale to DPx Holdings, a portfolio company of JLL Partners.
- Leeds Equity Partners in its acquisition of Covenant Review, and Covenant Review in its add-on acquisition of CapitalStructures Limited.
- Viewpoint, Inc., a portfolio company of TA Associates, in its acquisition of Maxwell Systems and its subsequent strategic investment from Bain Capital.
Mr. Dwyer began his career as an associate in the Private Equity/Mergers & Acquisitions group of O’Melveny & Myers LLP, in its New York office.