Ms. Haddad has extensive experience in representing buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions involving both public and private companies, especially in the life sciences and technology sectors. In this area, she has a special focus on public company mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Haddad also advises public companies on a wide variety of corporate and securities matters and represents public companies as general corporate and securities law counsel. In that capacity, she provides advice in all aspects of corporate governance and securities law compliance.
Some of her recent experience includes representing:
- Citrix Systems in its Reverse Morris Trust transaction with LogMeIn
- LoJack Corporation in its $135 million sale to CalAmp Corp.
- Foundation Medicine in its $1.0 billion sale of a majority stake to Roche
- Teva Pharmaceutical in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- Trulia in its $3.5 billion sale to Zillow
- Eloqua in its $1.0 billion sale to Oracle
- Citrix Systems in its cooperation agreement with Elliott Management
- Cognex Corporation in the sale of its surface inspection systems division to AMETEK
- Teva Pharmaceutical in the sale of its animal health division to Bayer
- Haemonetics Corporation in its acquisition of Pall Corporation's blood collection, filtration and processing product lines