- Invaluable, a live auction / e-commerce platform provider, in its $33.75 million growth equity financing, led by Insight Venture Partners
- Disruptor Beam, a video gaming company, in its $5 million Series A equity financing, led by GrandBanks Capital, Common Angels and Midverse Studio
- Advanced Practice Strategies, a medical education software company, in its $14 million growth equity financing, led by River Cities Capital
- Spark Capital in its lead investments in Upworthy’s $12 million Series A equity financing and eToro Group’s $30 million Series D equity financing
- Insight Ventures as a selling shareholder in Wix.com Ltd’s initial public offering
- Goldman Sachs as lead underwriter in ecommerce software platform provider Demandware’s initial public offering of common stock on the New York Stock Exchange and subsequent follow-on offering
- Fleetmatics Group PLC, a leading global provider of commercial fleet management solutions, in its initial public offering of common stock on the New York Stock Exchange and three subsequent follow-on offerings
- Broadhop, a provider of next-generation policy control and service management technology for carrier networks, in its sale to Cisco
- SiGe, a semiconductor company which designs and offers radio frequency integrated circuits and multi-chip modules, in its sale to Skyworks Solutions
Mr. Jabbawy is an active member of the Neighborhood Business Initiative, a program founded and run by Goodwin to bring pro bono legal services to low-income entrepreneurs in underserved communities. He is also a member of the Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts of MA, an organization which provides legal services to artists in Massachusetts. Mr. Jabbawy has also provided pro bono legal services to the Art Resource Collaborative for Kids, a non-profit that empowers children with arts education to fosters culture and community. He is also a regular participant in the firm’s Project Citizenship clinic.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Jabbawy was an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP.