Mr. Lochiatto recently represented:
- A publicly traded REIT in a joint venture with a foreign investor with $499 million of capital commitments to develop mixed-use projects with retail and residential components in Florida and Virginia.
- An insurance company in a programmatic joint venture with $200 million of capital commitments for the acquisition and redevelopment of existing shopping centers and development of new centers in the southeastern United States.
- An institutional investor in a joint venture transaction with a developer for the acquisition and development of five memory care assisted living facilities in Michigan and Ohio with a total project cost of $137 million.
- An operator in six joint venture transactions where the operator partnered with a capital investor and a developer for the acquisition and development of five memory care assisted living facilities and one independent living facility in Massachusetts and Connecticut with an aggregate project cost of $160 million.
- An existing owner/operator in the recapitalization of three existing senior housing facilities for $150 million.
- An owner/operator in the sale and leaseback of eight skilled nursing facilities and five assisted living facilities located in Massachusetts and Rhode Island for total consideration of $117 million.
- An owner/operator in connection with the recapitalization of a hotel, modification of existing debt, modification of hotel management arrangements, modification of union contracts and admission of new equity.