Mr. Radke’s recent experience includes:
- Defense of financial analyst facing criminal and civil securities fraud charges.
- Internal investigation of potential insider tipping by executive of a biotech company.*
- Defense of large financial services institution facing unfair business practices claims and civil RICO securities claims.*
- Representation of a slaughterhouse facing criminal action by the Department of Justice for alleged regulatory violations.*
- Defense of financial institutions in multi-billion dollar securities litigations related to mortgage-backed securities trusts.*
- Internal investigation of a nonprofit organization regarding employment and accounting issues (pro bono representation).*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Radke is a member of the American Bar Association and the San Francisco Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Mr. Radke was an associate with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP in San Francisco. Following law school in 2010, Mr. Radke was a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Rule 9, with the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in Seattle.