Representative matters include:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, et al. v. Shire plc, et al. (D. Mass.). Represents MIT and Boston Children’s Medical Center, which are patent owners in a biotech infringement suit.
- In re Certain Electronics Imaging Devices, ITC Investigation No. 337-TA-850. Represented respondent ZTE in patent infringement investigation involving mobile phones.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc., et al. v. Apotex Corp., et al., (D.N.J.). Represented Teva in patent infringement actions filed under the Hatch-Waxman Act against several defendants seeking approval to market a generic version of Teva’s drug Azilect®.
- In re Certain Light-Emitting Diodes and Products Containing the Same, ITC Investigation Nos. 337-TA-784 and 337-TA-802. Represented OSRAM in offensive and defensive ITC investigations concerning LEDs. Both settled after trials on the merits.
- Abbott Products Inc., et al., v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc. (D. Del.). Represented Teva in Hatch-Waxman litigation brought by Abbott in response to Teva seeking approval to market a generic version of Abbott’s drug AndroGel®, a topical testosterone gel.