We value your input and assistance in the hiring process.
To ensure a smooth and efficient working relationship, please note our guidelines for working with placement/search agencies, shown below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We will only accept resume submissions from search firms with whom we have a current search/fee agreement on file. If your firm/agency does not have an agreement with us (of if you are unsure whether a current agreement exists), please contact one of our local office Talent Acquisition, Legal contacts to ascertain agreement status.
- Resumes must be submitted through our online application in order to be deemed a valid submission. Our online application can be accessed by clicking “Apply” on the Job Details page. Resumes submitted to lawyers in our firm will not be deemed valid submissions unless a member of the Talent Acquisition, Legal team for the relevant office location is also copied on such submission and/or correspondence regarding potential candidates.
- For professional staff positions resumes must be submitted to the Professional Staff Recruitment team (see our Contact Page) in order to be deemed a valid submission. Resumes submitted to the hiring managers will not be deemed valid submissions unless a member of the Professional Staff Recruitment team is copied on the submission and/or correspondence regarding potential candidates. Please note not all positions are open to placement agencies.
- Transcripts must accompany all associate candidate submissions.
- If the conditions above are not satisfied, submissions will be deemed unsolicited and no fee will be paid by Goodwin Procter for hiring said candidate(s).