Goodwin congratulates six of our Life Sciences clients who were recently named to FierceBiotech’s Fierce 15 2017 List. The Fierce 15 celebrates the spirit of being “fierce” – championing innovation and creativity, even in the face of intense competition. Each annual selection highlights privately held companies that are working to develop products, services, or platforms that can advance the biotech industry and transform patient treatment. Companies are selected based on a variety of factors such as the strength of their technology, partnerships, venture backers and a competitive market position.
Goodwin is proud to represent the following six innovative companies as they continue to grow by providing a variety of award-winning transactional, corporate, regulatory and intellectual property legal services.
- Magenta Therapeutics is focused on revolutionizing hematopoietic stem cell transplants for patients with immune and blood-based diseases.
- Relay Therapeutics is committed to discovering and developing medicines that will make a transformative difference for patients by building the first dedicated drug discovery pipeline centered on protein motion.
- Repare Therapeutics is developing new, precision oncology drugs for patients that target specific vulnerabilities of tumor cells. Its approach integrates insights from several fields of cell biology including DNA repair and synthetic lethality.
- Rubius Therapeutics is using breakthrough science to develop an entirely new class of drugs with the potential to treat many areas of human disease. Rubius was conceived, launched and funded by Flagship VentureLabs®. The company closed a $120 million private financing round in the second quarter of 2017.
- Tango Therapeutics is a biotechnology company developing novel medicines for patients by discovering and drugging context-dependent vulnerabilities in cancers. The company was launched in March 2017 with a $55 million Series A investment from Third Rock Ventures.
- Vividion Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing innovative therapeutics that treat major unmet clinical needs using the first platform for proteome-wide ligand and target discovery.