FDA partner Julie Tibbets shares insights on regulatory developments and trends in drug and device marketing and product communications strategies with PM360. Tibbets’ most recent articles include:
- The FDA, Clinical Decision Support Tools, and the Medical Device Industry
- Is Pharma Leading the Pack with Compliant Endorser Disclosures?
- Disclosing Connections with Advertisers on Social Networking Sites
- Promoting Products Right: FDA’s Latest Recommendations
- Laboratory-Developed Tests and the New Administration
- Leveraging Patient Preferences and Patient Communications in Device Promotion
- Medical Device Promotion: The Same Rules of the Road as Rx Drugs?
- Bringing a Medical Device to Market
Tibbets focuses her practice on FDA-regulated product development, marketing and corporate communications as well as the intersection of each of those with corporate strategy and securities disclosure obligations. She also advises clients on interactions with the FDA, product formulations, clinical trial documentation, adverse event reporting, commercial strategy, product labeling and advertising. Since 2016, Tibbets has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for FDA law.
PM360 provides timely, credible and actionable pharma marketing “how tos” that inform and help guide product managers and pharma marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated medical product environment.