The Best Lawyers in America recognized 114 Goodwin lawyers in its 2019 edition, including naming two to its prestigious “Lawyers of the Year” list and recognizing 11 lawyers for the first time.
The following lawyers were recognized by Best Lawyers as “Lawyers of the Year”:
- Joseph F. Savage, Jr. – Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Boston
- Lynne B. Barr – Banking and Finance Law, Boston
The following lawyers were included in the directory for the first time this year:
- Deborah Birnbach – Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Boston
- Michael Bison – Venture Capital Law, Boston
- Roberto M. Braceras – Commercial Litigation, Boston
- David Cappillo – Corporate Law, Boston
- Margaret Crockett – Financial Services Regulation Law, Boston
- Anna E. Dodson – Corporate Law, Boston
- Bradford Smith – Employment Law – Management, Boston
- David W. Watson – Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law, Boston
- Daryl Wiesen – Litigation – Patent, Boston
- Chauncey M. Swalwell – Real Estate Law, Los Angeles
- Jonathan A. Schur – Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, New York
The full listing is available via the Best Lawyers website.
Best Lawyers is an annual ranking designed to capture the opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas.