Partner Alexandrine Armstrong-Cerfontaine authors a Q&A on key issues in private equity law in Luxembourg, including:
- the level of activity and recent trends in the market;
- investment incentives for institutional and private investors;
- the mechanics involved in establishing a private equity fund;
- equity and debt finance issues in a private equity transaction;
- issues surrounding buyouts and the relationship between the portfolio company's managers and the private equity funds;
- management incentives; and exit routes from investments.
Read the full article.