Benchmark Litigation ranked the following eighteen Goodwin partners as litigation stars in their respective practice areas:
- Neel Chatterjee (Intellectual Property)
- Mark Davis (Antitrust, Intellectual Property)
- Anthony Downs (Intellectual Property)
- Marshall Fishman (General Commercial, Securities)
- Anthony Fiotto (Securities)
- Joanne Gray (Product Liability)
- Forrest Hainline (General Commercial, Product Liability)
- William Harrington (General Commercial, White Collar Crime)
- Thomas Hefferon (Appellate)
- Christopher Holding (Antitrust)
- Elizabeth Holland (Intellectual Property)
- Mark Holland (Securities)
- William Jay (Appellate)
- Kevin Martin (Appellate, White Collar Crime)
- Carl Metzger (Insurance)
- Richard Oetheimer (Product Liability)
- Brian Pastuszenski (General Commercial, Securities, White Collar Crime)
- Richard Strassberg (White Collar Crime)
Partner Grant Fondo was also recognized as a future star and the firm was recognized nationally and regionally in California, Massachusetts and New York, in Intellectual Property Litigation and White Collar Defense and Employment practice areas.
Now in its twelfth year of publication, Benchmark Litigation exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the United States, Canada and Mexico. Rankings are selected based on extensive interviews with and recommendations from clients and peers.
View the full 2018 rankings.