The Legal 500 UK has highly ranked Goodwin and its lawyers in numerous practice areas. Eleven of the firm’s London-based lawyers were recognized for excellence in the legal directory’s 2020 edition, and nine practice groups were selected for distinction.
Goodwin was ranked in the following practice areas:
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Tax
- Private Equity: Transactions – High-Value Deals (£250m+)
- Private Equity: Transactions – Mid-Tier – up to £250m
- Investment Fund Formation and Management
- Private Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- Real Estate
- Commercial Property: Hotels and Leisure
- Commercial Property: Investment
- Property Finance
- TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms)
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
For more detail on Goodwin’s rankings in this year’s directory, please see here.
The Legal 500 UK surveys and interviews clients and lawyers across the United Kingdom to determine which firms and lawyers are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence and commitment.