JUVE has highly ranked several Goodwin Frankfurt and Munich partners and practice areas in the 2022/2023 edition of its German legal rankings. The results reflect the research of the editorial staff at JUVE, and are based on thousands of interviews with prominent lawyers and clients across Germany.
This year Goodwin added new rankings in Private Investment Funds and Venture Capital, while building upon its recognition in Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate and the Frankfurt-region categories. JUVE highlighted Goodwin’s “global network to and from the UK, the US and Luxembourg” as a key differentiator in the market, and described the recent opening of the Munich office as an “important step” for the firm’s German Private Equity practice.
Goodwin received recognition in the following practice areas/geographies:
- Frankfurt Region
- Investment Fund: Structuring
- Investment Funds: Supervision and Investments
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Venture Capital
The following Goodwin lawyers were recognized as frequently recommended lawyers in the stated categories:
- Marc Bohne (Frankfurt Region, Real Estate)
- Florian Hirschmann (M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital)
- Peter Junghänel (Frankfurt Region, Real Estate)
- Markus Käpplinger (Private Equity/Venture Capital)
- Stephan Kock (Frankfurt Region, Real Estate)
- Gregor Klenk (Frankfurt Region, M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital)
- Jan Schinköth (M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital)
Additionally, Bohne was selected as a Leading Advisor Under 50 for Real Estate Law, while Junghänel was selected as a Leading Advisor Over 50 for Real Estate Law.
To view Goodwin’s full list of 2022/2023 rankings, visit JUVE.