A selection of Ms. Ahmad’s recent representations include:
- BridgeBio Pharma in its sale of NULIBRY™ (Fosdenopterin) for Injection to Sentynl Therapeutics
- Arkuda Therapeutics, Inc. in its $64 million preferred stock financing
- Questa Capital Partners in its investment in Vynca
- Convergent Dental, Inc. in its $40 million preferred stock financing
- BIOMILQ, Inc. in its $21 million preferred stock financing
- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. in connection with its $85 million acquisition of Relay Therapeutics, Inc.
- Royalty Pharma in its $2.025 billion strategic financing partnership with MorphoSys
- AbSci in its acquisition of Totient
- Ascension Ventures in several venture investment deals in Vori Health, Cardionomic, CSA Medical, Cofactor Genomics, and others
- Chiasma in its sale to Amryt Pharma
- Forbion Capital Partners in venture investment deals in Rectify Pharmaceuticals and others
- Disc Medicine, Inc. in its $90 million preferred stock financing
- Clarus Therapeutics in its $25.3 million business combination with Blue Water Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company
- Codiak Biosciences in connection with its sale of exosome manufacturing facility and assets to Lonza Rockland
- Eluminex Biosciences in its acquisition of novel oral therapy assets and commercialization rights from Retinagenix Holdings, LLC
- Smilegate Holdings, Inc. in $100 million venture investment in That’s No Moon Entertainment*
- Senior management during the sale of Hansei Solutions, to Gulf Capital*
- Senior management during the sale of Onica to Rackspace*
- PROS Holdings, Inc. in $143 million convertible note offering*
- Endologix, Inc., in $67 million convertible note offering*
- Comcar Industries, Inc. in the successful sale of operating assets*
- Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. in the purchase of the assets of Proteus Digital Health, Inc.*
- Celadon Group in the sale of operating assets to Luminus Management*
- Saybrook Corporate Opportunity Fund in connection with various portfolio companies, including financing matters, and sales and acquisitions*
- Authentic Brands Group in the $271 million acquisition of Barneys New York’s intellectual property*
- Network Global Logistics in the sale of its operating assets*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Ahmad was an associate at DLA Piper LLP (US) in Los Angeles.
Ms. Ahmad also provides pro bono legal services, including through immigration and citizenship clinics, record expungement clinics, review of wrongful conviction case files, and advises non-profit organizations in connection with corporate governance matters. During her time at DLA Piper LLP, she also travelled to Nepal as part of a New Perimeter pro bono project to provide mentorship and legal education to women lawyers in Nepal.