Ms. Axtell’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance, public company representation and mergers and acquisitions. She also works with venture capitalists, including Index Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Battery Ventures, Bain and Sequoia Capital, and investment banks involved in private and public stock offerings.
- Slack in its direct listing on the New York Stock Exchange and its $862.5 million 144A convertible note offering;
- Vlocity in its acquisition by Salesforce;
- J.P. Morgan and the underwriters in the $2.6 billion initial public offering of Lyft, Inc.;
- Okta in its $200 million initial public offering and 144A convertible notes offerings of $345 million and $1 billion;
- Twilio in its $172 million initial public offering, follow-on offerings of $320 million and $1 billion, and $500 million 144A convertible note offering;
- Atlassian in its $462 million initial public offering and $1 billion 144A convertible note offering;
- Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan in the $201 million initial public offering of Box Inc.;
- Opower in its $116 million initial public offering and $532 million sale to Oracle;
- Guidewire Software in its $389 million and $260 million follow-on public offerings;
- Xoom Corporation in its $101 million initial public offering and $124 million follow-on offering;
- J.P. Morgan in the $120 million initial public offering and $113.62 million follow-on offering of Penumbra;
- Luxe Valet in its acquisition by Volvo Car Corporation;
- Tomfoolery in its acquisition by Yahoo! Inc;
- Nexgate in its acquisition by Proofpoint; and
- Fluidic in its strategic transaction and investment from Nant Capital.