Mr. Corrigan’s representation of startup and later-stage companies includes pre-incorporation planning, general company representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Power Advocate, a data analytics company providing spend intelligence, cost intelligence, and supply chain solutions to the energy industry, in its sale to Verisk Analytics
- Singtel / Amobee, in its acquisition of Videology for $117.3 million (in a successful stalking-horse process out of bankruptcy)
- PillPack, an online pharmaceutical company, in its sale to Amazon
- Monotype Imaging, in its acquisition of Olapic, a visual marketing platform
- Ramphastos / VoiceTrust GmbH, in its merger with LumenVox
- TeraDiode, a direct diode laser manufacturer, in the sale of its industrial laser business to Panasonic
- AbleTo, a technology-enabled behavioral healthcare platform, in its $36 million financing
- EverTrue, a fundraising platform for educational institutions, in its $6 million financing
- FirstFuel, a cloud-based customer engagement platform delivering customer energy-use information to providers throughout North America and Europe, in its $11 million financing led by Energy Impact Partners
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2014, Mr. Corrigan was an associate in the New York office of Winston & Strawn LLP.