Ms. Cummings has represented public and private companies in connection with domestic and international mergers, acquisitions and other strategic transactions. She has advised emerging growth companies on matters spanning from business formation and ongoing corporate governance, to equity and convertible debt financings. Ms. Cummings has also advised venture capital and corporate venture funds in connection with investments in emerging growth companies.
In connection with mergers and acquisitions, Ms. Cummings has counseled boards of directors and executives through strategic acquisitions and successful M&A exits. She has also represented a number of private equity funds and their portfolio companies in platform and bolt-on acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, equity investments and sale transactions.
- Signal Sciences in connection with its $775 million acquisition by Fastly
- Machine Zone in connection with its acquisition by AppLovin
- Moovit in connection with its $900 million acquisition by Intel
- RiskRecon in connection with its acquisition by MasterCard
- Acquia in connection with its acquisition by Vista Equity Partners
- Harness in connection with its acquisition of Drone.io
- Numerous private companies and venture capital firms in connection with equity and convertible debt financings
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Cummings was an associate in the Chicago office of DLA Piper.