Mr. Dietz’s representations include:
- High Liner Foods, a leading value-added frozen seafood company, in its acquisition of Icelandic Group’s U.S. and Asian operations for approximately $232 million
- Great Hill Partners in connection with a variety of transactions including:
- The sale of capital stock in Ziff Davis to j2 Global Inc. for approximately $175 million cash
- The acquisition of SMART Business Advisory and Consulting LLC for $122 million
- Investments in IGN.com, Dame Broadcasting and Navisite, among others
- Vivax S.A., the second-largest cable television company in Brazil, and the selling shareholder in connection with Vivax’s initial public offering in Brazil
- Haights Cross Communications, a publisher of educational and library resources, in connection with several acquisitions
- CIRCOR International, a global manufacturer specializing in highly engineered, complex and severe environment products, in connection with several acquisitions
Mr. Dietz serves as chairman of the board of CIRCOR International, Inc. (flow control products) and is a director of The Andover Companies (property and casualty insurance) and High Liner Foods (USA), Inc. He is also secretary of a number of private companies.
Mr. Dietz taught physics at Deerfield Academy.