- Gramercy Property Europe plc on the €1.085 billion sale of Gramercy’s European logistics portfolio to a consortium of clients managed by AXA Investment Managers.
- Workspace Group PLC on numerous acquisitions and disposals, including the acquisition of the Jersey company which owns Salisbury House at 28-31 Finsbury Circus, London EC2, valuing the asset at c.£160 million.
- KWAP on its £270 million sale of the Guernsey unit trust which owns 88 Wood Street, London EC2, having previously acted on the acquisition and subsequent refinancing of the unit trust.
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management on the £327 million sale of Tower Place, London.
- Kennedy Wilson Europe on the £204 million acquisition of 111 Buckingham Palace Road by share purchase - the London headquarters of the Telegraph Media Group.
- HIG Capital on a €70 million joint venture to acquire seven Dutch office and retail premises.
- Credit Suisse Asset Management on the £142 million sale of Plantation Place South and the £90 million sale of The Corn Exchange, London.
- Four Seasons Hotels on hotel and residential management agreements for the new Four Seasons Hotel London at 10 Trinity Square and Ten Trinity Square, The Residences at Four Seasons.
- Employees Providence Fund in relation to the £157 million purchase of a 50% interest in three UK retail parks anchored by Tesco.
- Istithmar on its £140 million sale of two business parks in England via a Cayman special purpose vehicle.
- Medical Properties Trust in relation to the £€175 million acquisition and leaseback of eleven rehabilitation medical clinics in Germany and on the £29 million sale and leaseback of the Circle Bath Hospital.
- SEB Investment GmbH in connection with two separate pan-European portfolio sales including the sale of four properties in the UK with a combined value of £350 million.
- Ares Management in relation to Ares European Property Enhancement Partners II, with total commitments at final closing of €665 million.
- M7 Real Estate on the establishment of a series of European real estate funds.
- Kreos Capital on its €400 million fundraising of Kreos Capital V.
- GreenOak Real Estate on the formation of GreenOak UK Secured Lending, a fund making loans secured against UK real estate assets.
- GreenOak Real Estate on the formation of GreenOak Spain, a €250 million value add real estate fund.
- International Fund Manager in the formation of pan-European fund targeting €500 million.
- A European asset manager on the establishment of an open-ended, multi-strategy real estate sector fund.
- A global fund manager on a European real estate fund targeting €600 million of investor commitments.
- GreenOak Real Estate on the establishment of a fund to acquire Allen House, a prime six-storey residential property located on Allen Street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management on a 50/50 joint venture with Starwood Capital Group to acquire Pinnacle Group.
- TA Associates on its acquisition of Russell Investments from the London Stock Exchange Group plc and Reverence Capital Partners on its minority investment in Russell Investments with a total transaction value of US$1.15 billion.
- Amplify Snack Brands, Inc. on its £300 million acquisition of the Tyrell’s group of companies.
- GreenOak Real Estate on its acquisition of Grafton Advisors from UK property developer Quintain Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lone Star Real Estate Fund IV.
- ECI Partners LLC on the sale by Kelvin Hughes Group of ChartCo for £55 million.
- G Square on the acquisition by Tracscare of Brookdale Care.
- Frazier Healthcare and its portfolio company Packaging Coordinators, Inc. on the acquisition of AndersonBrecon from AmerisourceBergen Corporation for an aggregate purchase price of $308 million.
- Eventbrite on its acquisition of event data company Lanyrd.
- Mount Street LLP on its acquisition of Morgan Stanley Mortgage Servicing Limted, a vehicle responsible for the servicing and special servicing of £4.5bn of CMBS/RMBS assets.
- A US provider of cloud storage services on the establishment of its European business.
Mr. Eaton is a member of the Tax Law Committee of the Law Society and chairs its Stamp Taxes working group. He is also a member of the Stamp Taxes Practitioners Group and an associate member of the British Property Federation’s Tax Committee.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2012, Mr. Eaton practiced at Allen & Overy LLP in London.