Mr. Ferré’s recent experience includes representing:
- TA Associates in its sale of CCRM Fertility to Unified Women’s Healthcare.
- Novo Holdings in its acquisition of Altasciences from Audax Private Equity.
- Novo Holdings in its strategic minority investment in Availity.
- JMI Equity in its $100 million growth investment in OnBoard.
- JMI Equity in its $60 million investment in TimelyMD.
- Lime Rock New Energy in its investment in Smart Wires.
- Lime Rock New Energy in its investment in Qmerit.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Ferré was an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions group at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP in New York. While in law school, Mr. Ferré served as an Online Editor of the Emory Law Journal.