- Represented a private equity sponsor in connection with a $100 million senior secured credit facility, with expansion capacity up to $450 million, to finance the acquisition and development of electricity generation facilities in Latin America*
- Represented a private equity sponsor in connection with a $300 million first lien term loan and revolver to finance acquisition and operation of a power portfolio company owning 13 natural gas facilities in the U.S.*
- Represented a Fortune 200 clean energy company in connection with a senior secured construction term loan and letter of credit facilities to finance the construction and operation of a 250 megawatt photovoltaic solar power project in California. Transaction recognized by IJGlobal as the 2015 North American Solar Deal of the Year*
- Acted as outside corporate counsel to an international consortium developing the most advanced and powerful optical telescope in the world*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
During law school, Mr. Gorman was a development editor with the NYU Annual Survey of American Law, where he published an article on shareholder activism. He also served as an intern in the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, The Brennan Center for Justice, and the chambers of U.S. magistrate judge Ronald L. Ellis (SDNY).
Prior to law school, Mr. Gorman served as the sales and marketing director for a company in the nanotechnology sector.