Mr. Hill's representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Hill also works with venture capitalists in private stock offerings.
- Twilio in its $280 million follow-on public offering
- Amplify Snack Brands in its $270 million initial public offering and $113 million follow-on public offering
- Hortonworks in its $100 million initial public offering and $80 million follow-on public offering
- Zendesk in its $100 million initial public offering and $195 million follow-on public offering
- Xoom Corporation in its $124 million follow-on public offering
- Ubiquiti Networks in its $106 million initial public offering*
- The underwriter in the $117 million follow-on offering of a provider of cloud-based, on-demand software for supply chains
- The underwriters in the $95 million initial public offering of a company that provides a platform to address IT integration needs in various industries
- The underwriters in the $70 million initial public offering of a leading cloud contact center software
- Eventbrite in various acquisitions
- Amplify Snack Brands in its acquisition of U.K. snack maker Tyrrells
- Xoom in its sale to Paypal
- Teespring in its acquisition of Fabrily
- Occam Networks in its sale to Calix*
- BlueArc in its sale to Hitachi Data Systems*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
- Represents numerous private companies in venture capital and strategic financings, including Affirm, Eventbrite, Kaiam, Pebble, Plume Design, and Point Digital
- Represents venture capital firms including Greylock Partners, RRE Ventures and Sequoia Capital
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Hill was an associate at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in Palo Alto. Prior to law school, he was a financial analyst at IBM in Boulder, Colorado.
While attending law school, Mr. Hill was a senior editor for the Southern California Law Review.