- A Hong Kong based private equity fund on its various investments in the Indian FMCG and logistics sector.*
- A Hong Kong based private equity fund on its purchase of stake in India’s leading stock exchange from a U.K. based private equity house.*
- A Swedish conglomerate on its acquisition of a leading OEM manufacturer in India.*
- A leading global investment banking and management firm on its contentious exit from a multinational delivery and supply chain solutions company based in India, including advising on enforcement of conversion rights in high-value foreign currency convertible bonds and interim relief applications.*
- A British multinational merchandise retailer in relation to its first Indian joint venture with a multinational conglomerate based in India.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Hosmani spent three years as a corporate associate in the Mumbai office of Trilegal, India, with particular experience of advising on cross-border private equity transactions and private M&A.