Mr. Jeschor’s recent experience includes advising:
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (MPT) in its €1.635 billion joint venture agreement with Primonial Group pursuant to which a fund managed by Primonial Group will acquire an 50% interest in an MPT portfolio of 71 post-acute hospitals throughout Germany (2018).
- Barings Real Estate Advisers on its €90 million acquisition of Karstadt Germany’s main logistics center (2017).
- Slate Asset Management on its acquisition of various portfolios of real estate assets (since 2017).
- Barings Real Estate Advisers on the sale of its Frankfurt office property, Astropark, to TLG Immobilien (2017).
- KanAm Grund on its acquisition of Campus E in Munich from BlackRock (2017).
- GreenOak Real Estate on a €100 million loan to finance a real estate portfolio (acquisition as well as capital expenditures) in Germany (2017).
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Jeschor was an associate at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek and King Wood Mallesons LLP in Frankfurt.