Mr. Kesse’s representative transactions include:
- Representing a commercial-stage biotech company in its $345 million initial public offering.*
- Representing a health-focused technology company in its initial public offering.*
- Representing a cancer screening and diagnostics company in its acquisition of a healthcare company for total consideration of up to $2.15 billion.*
- Representing a provider of integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector in its $600 million offering of convertible senior notes.*
- Representing a Canadian mining company in its acquisition of mines in the United States pursuant to a plan of arrangement for $460 million, and in a $100 million offering in connection therewith.*
- Representing the selling shareholders in a $645.3 million follow-on equity offering, including $252.7 million in shares offered by such selling shareholders.*
- Representing a Canadian-based gold producer in connection with an at-the-market offering of up to $100 million.*
- Representing a life sciences company focused on biopsy diagnostics in its follow-on equity offering of $40 million.*
- Serving as U.S. counsel for a Canadian mining company in connection with a $130 million private placement.*
- Serving as U.S. counsel to a Chinese maker of infant milk formula in its $855 million global offering.*
- Routinely representing various domestic companies and foreign private issuers with registration of securities under the ’33 Act, SEC reporting and/or matters arising in connection therewith, and general corporate governance.
- Routinely representing various domestic companies and foreign private issuers with ’34 Act filings including Proxy Statements, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, 20-F, 40-F and 6-K.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Kesse was an associate at K&L Gates LLP.
During law school, Mr. Kesse was the President of the Harvard African Law Association and served as a submissions editor for the Harvard Business Law Review.