Ms. Klein’s work for clients has included representing and/or advising:
- Ampersand Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Corpus Medical, a provider of consulting and manufacturing services for development and commercialization of interventional medical devices.
- Florida Biologix in its merger with Brammer Biopharmaceuticals LLC, forming Brammer Bio, LLC, a cell and gene therapy biologics contract development and manufacturing organization.
- Avista Pharma in its acquisition of the GMP contract manufacturing, development and animal health services business of Scynexis, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCYX).*
- Nitinol Devices and Components, Inc. (“NDC”) in its acquisition of Interface Catheter Solutions (“Interface”). NDC is the largest contract manufacturer of nitinol-based medical devices and Interface is a pioneer is medical balloon technology and the leading contract manufacturer of balloon catheter systems. Following the acquisition, NDC and Interface created Confluent Medical Technologies, a leading contract manufacturer of specialized medical devices.*
- Ampersand Capital Partners in its acquisition of Protein Technologies, a maker of peptide synthesizers and reagents.*
- Accuratus Lab Services, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of certain assets related to the chemistry, manufacturing and control testing services business of Array BioPharma Inc.*
- Represented NutraMed, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Nutritional Laboratories International, Inc.*
- Nautic Partners in its acquisition of Custom Windows, a leading designer and manufacturer of impact resistant and non-impact windows.*
- GnuBio Inc., a developer of fully integrated droplet-based DNA sequencing technology, as general counsel and in its acquisition by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.