- Defended a social media company in a securities dispute in concerning fraud allegations.
- Representing a major pharmaceutical company in a licensing dispute.
- Represented an individual in a complex litigation involving trade secret misappropriation.
- Defended a major financial institution in appellate proceedings concerning consumer rights issues.
- Representing plaintiffs in a civil rights action and appeal concerning disability discrimination.
Mr. Nikraftar is a member of the Federal Bar Association.
Mr. Nikraftar has a robust pro bono practice which includes providing counsel and representing plaintiffs in civil rights matters, representing refugee asylum seekers from Afghanistan and South America, and work with the Loyola Project for the Innocent.
Before attending law school, Mr. Nikraftar worked as a hedge fund analyst in New York City before leading the quantitative analytics team at a venture capital firm in Philadelphia.