Mr. Pine has represented hundreds of companies in acquisitions, capital markets transactions and financing. The following are a representative sample of his experience:
- Represented a mobile payments company in its $72 million acquisition by a publicly traded company.
- Represented a prominent venture capital firm in its acquisition of certain medical practices.
- Represented first-time sponsor and blank check company in its $115 million initial public offering.
- Represented first-time sponsor and blank check company in its upsized $276 million initial public offering.
- Represented a multi-national private equity firm in its acquisition of a multi-national battery manufacture out of bankruptcy.
- Represented a multi-national car parts manufacturer in its acquisition of a division of a publicly-traded multi-national car parts manufacturer.
- Represented multiple consumer goods companies in various acquisitions by publicly traded companies and private equity firms.
- Represented a water treatment company in its acquisition by a pre-eminent multi-national private equity firm.
- Represented multiple management consulting firms in their acquisitions by strategic acquirers and financial acquirers.