Mr. Prew’s recent work includes representing:
- Hospira, Inc. et al. v. West-Ward Pharmaceuticals Corp. et al. (D. Del.): Represented West-Ward in ANDA case concerning the administration of Hospira’s Precedex® (dexmedetomidine hydrochloride).
- Eli Lilly and Co., et al v. Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc. et al. (S.D. Ind.): Represented Teva and Fresenius in ANDA case concerning the administration of Eli Lilly’s Alimta® (pemetrexed disodium).
- Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D Inc. et al. v. Perrigo Pharmaceuticals Co. et al. (D. Del.): Represented Teva in a case concerning ProAir® HFA (albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol).
- comScore, Inc. v. DoubleVerify Inc. (E.D. Va.): Represented DoubleVerify in a case concerning technology for tracking the display of Internet content.
- Research Affiliates, LLC v. WisdomTree Investments, Inc. et al. (C.D. Cal.): Represented WisdomTree in patent case concerning exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Pfizer Inc. et al. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., (E.D. Va.): Represented Teva in an ANDA case concerning Pfizer’s drug Viagra® (sildenafil citrate tablets).
- Pronova Biopharma Norge AS v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., (D. Del.): Represented Teva in an ANDA case concerning Pronova’s drug Lovaza® (omega-3 acid ethyl ester capsules).
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. v. Amgen Inc., (E.D. Pa.): Represented Teva in an action against Amgen concerning Amgen’s product, Neupogen® (human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor).
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Prew worked as a Chemical Engineer for the Naval Surface Warfare Center in the research and development group of alternative propulsion systems.
During law school, Mr. Prew served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Joseph H. Rodriguez, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.