- ECI Partners on its acquisition of 4 Ways Healthcare, a leading teleradiology company providing services to the NHS and private healthcare providers from Synova Capital.
- TA Associates in connection with the sale of Nintex Global to Thoma Bravo.
- Webster Equity Partners on its acquisition of Vivona Brands Limited from Inflexion Private Equity.
- LGT, on its acquisition of the Indian impact investment platform Aspada from Soros Economic Development Fund, a social impact arm of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.
- KKR, in connection with its US$150 million minority investment in JBF Holdings*.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
- GTT Communications Inc., in connection with its US$2.3 billion acquisition of Interoute, owner and operator of one of Europe’s largest networks and a global cloud services platform.
- GTT Netherlands B.V., an indirect subsidiary of GTT Communications Inc., in connection with its €48.5 million acquisition of KPN Eurorings BV.
- iPipeline, a Thoma Bravo portfolio company on its acquisition of TCP LifeSystems, a specialist in insurance software systems.
- Benevity Inc., a portfolio company of JMI Equity, on its acquisition of TrustCSR Ltd.
- Glenor Cask Company, on its acquisition of Creative Whisky Company.
- Junzheng Group, a listed Chinese conglomerate and an affiliate of Beijing Bohui Innovation Biotechnology and Advion, Inc on its acquisition of Interchim.