Ms. Sridhar’s representative experience includes advising:
Private Equity and Corporate M&A
- Battery Ventures on its equity investment in Vita Mojo, developer of a digital ordering and restaurant management system, servicing clients including Nandos, Leon and Yo! Sushi.
- Alvarium on its agreement to combine with Cartesian Growth Corporation, Tiedemann Advisors, and TIG Advisors to form Alvarium Tiedemann in a deSPAC transaction creating a leading independent, global wealth and asset manager providing entrepreneurs, multi-generational families and institutions with fiduciary capabilities as well as alternative investment strategies and strategic advisory services.
- A leading alternative investment manager, in its acquisition and recapitalization of a U.S. company operating in the healthcare space. Involved in due diligence, and drafting disclosure schedules, subscription agreements and corporate consents.*
- An American multinational financial services corporation in the sale of a software start-up, to several financial institutions. Involved in drafting the master transaction agreement, the transition services agreement, and corporate consents.*
- An American multinational investment management corporation in a series of co-investments with leading private equity sponsors. Involved in drafting the side letter to the partnership agreement and reviewing key transaction documents.*
- The investment arm of an educational institution in its Latin America basedjoint venture investment. Involved in drafting resolutions and liaising with local counsel groups on corporate authorizations and local law requirements.*
Debt Finance and High Yield Finance
- A Latin American telecoms company on its $301 million (equivalent) multicurrency term loan and revolving credit facilities in connection with the acquisition financing of a leading Spanish cable and communications operator. Involved in drafting key transaction documents, and liaising with local counsel groups on corporate authorizations and local law requirements.*
- The lead representatives and joint bookrunners in a €275 million senior secured notes offering in connection with the acquisition of Italian technology company Lutech S.p.A. by private equity firm Apax Partners LLP. Involved in drafting and negotiating the offering memorandum, the purchase agreement, the indenture and the security documents.*
- A Latin American telecoms company in a $410 million senior secured notes offering in connection with its refinancing efforts. Involved in drafting and negotiating the offering memorandum and the purchase agreement.*
- An issuer in its second Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicle (SPAC) transaction. Involved in drafting the registration statement and related transaction documents.*
- The joint bookrunners in a series of SPACs by a repeat issuer. Involved in reviewing and negotiating the registration statement and related transaction documents.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.