Representative matters include:
- Ocean Semiconductor LLC v. Renesas Elecs. Corp. et al. (W.D. Tex.): Currently defending Renesas in a patent infringement case on technology relating to semiconductor manufacturing.
- Tris Pharma Inc. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (D.N.J.): Currently representing Teva in a patent infringement case regarding a generic version of Quillichew ER® (methylphenidate HCl), a medication used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Stephenson:
- Represented two large technology corporations in separate patent infringement litigations before the ITC, the Western District of Texas, and the Northern District of California defending against patents relating to touchscreen technology in computers and mobile devices.
- Represented a large European car manufacturer in a patent infringement suit in district court relating to onboard electronic control systems.
- Represented a large Japanese electronics company in a multifaceted contract dispute in New York state court.
- Represented a large video game developer and publisher in a jurisdictional dispute in California state court.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Stephenson was a Senior Consultant in the Advanced Analytics and Optimization group at IBM.
Ms. Stephenson is a member of the American Bar Association.