Ms. Stramm’s representation of technology companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance, public company representation, and mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Stramm also advises impact investing funds and the companies they invest in as a part of Goodwin’s Impact and Responsible Investing practice and maintains a robust pro bono practice, advising non-profit organizations on corporate governance matters and individual clients through adverse immigration proceedings.
- Slack in its direct listing on the New York Stock Exchange
- The underwriters in Avaya's sale of RingCentral's common stock in a secondary offering
- Six financial institutions in a multi-faceted transaction that included an investment in SIMON Markets, a platform to access structured products and provide a comprehensive suite of services related to those products
- Venture capital firms in early stage seed financings through late stage growth equity financings, including Accel Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Craft Ventures and True Ventures
- Numerous private companies in venture capital financings