Mr. Sudarshan is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston.
Mr. Sudarshan represents a diverse range of public and private company clients, primarily in the technology and life sciences industries. He also maintains an active pro bono practice.
A selection of Mr. Sudarshan’s recent representations includes:
- TellusLabs, a satellite imagery and machine learning company, in its seed financing
- Obsidian Security, a cybersecurity firm, in its $9.5 million Series A financing
- Infinio Systems, a leader in storage acceleration for virtualized data centers, in its Series A-1 financing
- Rodin Therapeutics in its $27 million Series B financing
- OptiRTC, a cloud-based solution provider for stormwater infrastructure management, in its Series B financing
- F-Prime Capital Partners in its investment in Threat Stack’s $45 million Series C financing
- Continuum Managed Services, LLC in its sale to Thoma Bravo
- Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse in the $198 million follow-on offering of 2U on NASDAQ