- Representation of Canadian private equity real estate fund and public company on participating joint venture equity investments and mezzanine loans for portfolio development projects across the United States.*
- Representation of Harvard University in the development of the Science and Engineering Complex to house the John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and public realm improvements for its Allston campus.*
- Representation of King Street Properties in its $167 million purchase of the Merck & Company campus in Lexington, Massachusetts and subsequent redevelopment of the site.*
- Representation of Beacon Capital Partners in several office transactions including 160 Federal Street in Boston, Massachusetts, 515 North State Street in Chicago, Illinois, and One, Two and Ten Canal Park in Cambridge, Massachusetts.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Wang is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Wang was an associate at Goulston and Storrs PC and a law clerk with the City of Boston Law Department.