- Basel Committee Proposes Treatment of Certain Trading - Related Exposures and Double Default
- SEC Issues Formal Release Relating to Final Rule Addressing Advisers Act Exception for Broker-Dealers
- Federal Banking Agencies Issue Final Rule Implementing Technical Changes to CRA Regulations
- SEC Staff Expands Scope of Prior No-Action Relief Regarding Determination of Qualified Purchaser Status of Trust Settlor
- Congress Approves New Bankruptcy Legislation
- Materials Provided by Goodwin Procter at Web-Based Seminar Concerning Data Security and Privacy Protection Made Available on Firm's Website.
Alert April 19, 2005