We are excited to share a video produced in collaboration with Bristows LLP focused on the areas of biosimilars litigation and regulation in the U.S. and EU/UK.
In this video , Overview of Differences Between Governing Schemes for Biosimilars, Dom Adair, Partner at Bristows and Rob Cerwinski, Partner at Goodwin provide an overview of EU/UK and U.S. statutory and regulatory schemes. The video which covers:
- Marketing and data exclusivities
- Standards for biosimilarity
- Interchangeability and substitution
- Patent litigation resolution schemes
- Patent office vs. court proceedings
The post Discussion: Biosimilars Litigation & Regulation in the EU/UK and U.S. appeared first on Big Molecule Watch.