Each Friday, PLI offers one free program to all registered users. The free registration for each program lasts for only one week, but once you've registered for a program, it will be accessible in your PLI online library for the next 12 months.
How can I find out which program is free each week?
- Subscribe to receive daily SmartBriefs from PLI. The free program will be listed in the Friday SmartBrief email.
- Visit www.pli.edu on Fridays - the Free Friday program is often highlighted in the "Featured Program" box each week.
- Visit the PLI SmartBrief Archive to view the most recent Friday SmartBrief.
How can I log in to PLI with my alumni account?
- To update your account with your current email address, call PLI's customer service department at (800) 260-4PLI.
- If your account is up-to-date, visit pli.edu and enter your email address and password to log in.
- If you've forgotten your password, or need a new one, click the “reset password” link on the login page.
- If you do not have a PLI account, go to "New to PLI? Create An Account Now."
How can I sign up for a Free Friday Program?
- Click on the Free Friday program link on www.pli.edu or in the SmartBrief.
- If you are not already logged in, click “Launch Now" and log in when prompted.
- Click “Launch.”
- In the new window, select your video options then scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue on to the program.”
- Click "Play."
- You can access the program at a later date from the ‘My Account’ page under ‘My Online Library’ for up to 12 months from the program date.
To receive CLE credit, submit a request via the ‘MCLE Registration’ tab after viewing program. If you have any problems logging in or otherwise accessing the Free Friday program, please contact PLI customer service directly at (800) 260-4PLI.
<<Featured in the Summer 2011 GoodConnections E-Newsletter.>>