In a video produced by The Directors Letter, Goodwin Litigation partner Carl Metzger discusses directors and officers liability insurance with Dan Daly, the publisher The Directors Letter, and Rob Spofford, the President of The Spofford Group, a retail insurance brokerage firm specializing in management liability.
This video is a continuation of their discussion on D&O coverage, including:
- The Business Judgment Rule and the Delaware Chancery Court;
- The critical decision and the process beforehand;
- Evaluating the D&O Insurance before joining the board;
- The directors are being sued. Your next step?; and
- The company is bankrupt. Your risk and your protection.
Last month Goodwin Procter featured Part 1 of this series.
Goodwin Procter is a sponsor of The Directors Letter, an executive education newsletter for directors and senior executives providing weekly updates and videos on events that impact board-level activities.