Nine Goodwin Procter partners have been named to Managing Intellectual Property magazine’s 2014 IP Stars, an annual feature that profiles recommended attorneys and provides rankings on top firms. This year’s list, which recognizes both litigation and transaction lawyers, includes the following Goodwin attorneys:
- Mark Abate (IP Litigation, New York)
- Jennifer Albert (IP Litigation, Washington, D.C.)
- Anthony Downs (IP Litigation, Boston)
- Duncan Greenhalgh (IP Transactions & Strategies, Boston)
- Marta Gross (IP Litigation, New York)
- David Hashmall (IP Litigation, New York)
- Doug Kline (IP Litigation, Boston)
- Edmund Pitcher (IP Transactions & Strategies, Boston)
- Daryl Wiesen (IP Litigation, Boston)
Goodwin Procter also received national rankings in the Bio/Life Sciences and Patent Contentious categories. In addition, the firm was ranked in New York (Patent Contentious), Massachusetts (Intellectual Property) and the District of Columbia (Patent Contentious, Patent Prosecution).
Goodwin’s Intellectual Property Practice is comprised of 175 litigators, transaction lawyers, patent attorneys and scientists dedicated to protecting and maximizing our clients’ IP assets within a rapidly changing environment. Our team specializes in patent litigation, patent prosecution and counseling, privacy and cyber security, technology transactions, and trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, and has been ranked by IP Law and Business as one of the nation’s top intellectual property defense firms.
Founded in 1990, Managing Intellectual Property delivers news and analysis on IP developments worldwide. Features include news on major cases, deals and legislation, analysis of strategies and trends, interviews, surveys and case studies.