Goodwin Procter was recently recognized for its involvement in four landmark India-related deals and cases in 2014 by India Business Law Journal, as well as three China-focused deals by China Business Law Journal.
The four winning India deals, published in a special report in the IBLJ’s December/January issue, include:
- Series E preferred financing of Flipkart Private Limited
- Series F Flipkart preferred financing of Flipkart Private Limited
- Series F preferred financing for Snapdeal
- Soft Bank plus others' investment in Snapdeal company – Jasper Infotech
The three winning China deals, also published in a special report of CBLJ’s December/January issue, include:
- Greenland’s joint venture with Forest City
- Alibaba Group’s NYSE $25 billion IPO
- JD.com’s $2.05 billion IPO on NASDAQ
The Goodwin team advising on these transactions was led by Hong Kong partner Yash Rana, chair of the firm’s Asia practice, and included partner Jocelyn Arel and associate Brinda Dutta.
For more information about Goodwin’s practices in India and China, please visit our Asia practice page.