Goodwin Procter announced today that Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys for excellence in numerous practice areas. A total of six of the firm’s attorneys were named as leading lawyers in the legal directory’s 2016 Global edition.
Goodwin’s practice groups were selected for ranking in the following five categories:
- Corporate/M&A (Desk Based Abroad)
- Capital Markets: Debt &Equity
- Intellectual Property: Patent
- Investment Funds: Private Equity: Fund Formation
- Private Equity: Buyouts
Goodwin partners ranked in Chambers Global 2016 were:
- Stephan Kock: Banking and Finance
- Yash Rana: Corporate/M&A - India (Experts Based Abroad)
- Stuart Cable: Corporate/M&A
- Elizabeth Shea Fries: Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
- John LeClaire: Private Equity: Buyouts
- Marcia Sundeen: International Trade: Intellectual Property (Section 337)
Chambers surveys and interviews clients and lawyers around the world to determine which firms and attorneys are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence and commitment.