Ms. Barzilai’s recent representations include:
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole CIB on the €130 million financing of the takeover by Axens SA of Heurtey Petrochem.
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole CIB, Société Générale and Banque Palatine on the €80 million senior financing for the acquisition by Eurazéo of Groupe Françoise Saget Linvosges.
- The Ares Capital and Avenue private debt funds in connection with the €100 million unitranche (EUR, GBP and USD fungible bonds) financing for the acquisition by Greenbriar of Groupe WFCI.*
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole CIB and Crédit Agricole du Morbihan in connection with the €182 million refinancing of CECAB (Centrale Coopérative Agricole Bretonne)’s indebtedness.*
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole-CIB, BNP Paribas, Société Générale, Natixis and Crédit Suisse on the €450 million senior financing for the acquisition by PAI of Groupe B&B.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.