Naina Bhadra is an associate in the firm's Business Law Department and a member of its Private Equity Group. Ms. Bhadra represents private equity, growth equity and venture capital firms in a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, minority and growth equity investments and venture capital financings, as well as general corporate and securities law matters. She has represented portfolio companies and other early- and later-stage growth companies in various industries, including education, healthcare, software and other information technology, biotechnology, financial services, investment management, media and telecommunications, retail and manufacturing.
Ms. Bhadra is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco and the Boston Bar Association.
Among her recent matters, Ms. Bhadra has represented leading investment firms including:
- TA Associates and its affiliated investment funds in connection with:
- The acquisition of Procare Software, a leading provider of child care management software for more than 25,000 child-centered businesses
- A majority investment in Dutch, LLC, the parent company of fashion brands JOIE, Equipment and Current/Elliott
- An investment in Maintenance Connection, Inc., a company that provides web-based software solutions for asset maintenance management
- JMI Equity and its affiliated investment funds in connection with:
- An investment in Code 42 Software, Inc., a cloud-based SaaS provider of endpoint data protection
- A business combination of its portfolio company Catapult Learning, LLC, a leading technology-enabled, K-12 services provider, with Specialized Education Services, Inc., a special education program provider
- An investment in Seismic Software, Inc., a leading provider of sales enablement solutions
Boston College Law School
University of Virginia