- WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in the acquisition of four retail shopping centers with 52,500 square meters of rental space in the aggregate
- Slate Asset Management in its acquisition and financing of 67 grocery-anchored real estate assets located throughout Germany
- Certain affiliates of the Cerberus group in relation to the acquisition of 45 Metro stores.*
- NIBC on the restructuring of the Speymill group, including two sales of residential portfolios, Project Hawk and Project Noah with an overall transaction value of more than €1 billion.*
- Wells Fargo as main creditor during a sales process of eight shopping centres out of a German insolvency.*
- KWG Kommunale Wohnen AG during an acquisition of 3,000 residential units out of an insolvency procedure. The deal was achieved in 5 weeks.*
- Conwert SE on the acquisition of real estate companies formerly owned by GE.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2015, Mr. Bohne was a real estate partner in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst LLP, where he also served on its real estate steering and audit committees. Previously, he practiced at Haarmann Hemmelrath and Baker & McKenzie.