Dr. Brewer’s recent work experience includes:
- Representing a client in remediation cost allocation proceedings related to a large and complex Superfund site.
- Representing a major power generating company in administrative proceedings to address licensing-related environmental issues under the Clean Water Act.
- Overseeing remediation of contaminated CERCLA and RCRA corrective action sites purchased by clients, including working with local counsel to secure redevelopment approval and funding for a contaminated site under Florida’s Brownfield Redevelopment Act.
- Representing a U.S.-based multinational mining company to evaluate and comply with federal regulations under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act.
- Representing semiconductor manufacturers in negotiations with USEPA regarding compliance with industry-wide federal greenhouse gas reporting and emission regulations.
- Representing a major auto manufacturer to evaluate federal and state air emission regulations to facilitate roll-out of a 20-state warranty service program involving application of materials containing volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Representing foreign and multinational chemical manufacturing and processing companies to evaluate and comply with recently-enacted European chemical regulations (REACH).