Ms. Chang has recently represented:
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. in its $76 million Series E preferred stock financing and $75 million initial public offering
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. in its $40 million initial public offering, $30 million follow-on public offering and $8 million private placement with Juno Therapeutics
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Ltd. in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ECG Management Consultants, Inc. in its recapitalization by Gryphon Investors
- Greycroft Partners in its investment in Yeahka, a Chinese mobile payment service provider
- ThredUp, Inc. in its $81 million Series E preferred stock financing
- Spotlite, Inc. in its sale to Rally Health
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $10.4 billion sale to Amgen
- Courier Corporation in its acquisition of FastPencil, Inc.
- InsightsOne Systems, Inc. in its sale to Apigee Corporation
- Industry Ventures in is investment in TheRealReal
- Imperva in its $90 million initial public offering
- Companies in acquihire transactions with Facebook, Yahoo!, and Ebay
- Whiskey Media in its sale transactions with CBS Interactive and BermanBraun
Ms. Chang is a member of the American Bar Association and the State Bar of California.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Chang was a senior counsel at CBS Interactive Inc. (formerly CNET Networks, Inc.) from 2005-2008, where she advised and supported the company's Games, Music & Lifestyle and TV Entertainment divisions in their business-related matters as well as the company in its acquisitions, securities-related and other corporate matters. From 2002-2005, she was an associate in the corporate department of the San Francisco office of Latham & Watkins LLP.