Ms. Dolman’s recent transactional representations include:
- PENSCO Trust Company in its acquisition by Opus Bank
- Northern Lights Capital Group in its combination transaction with Treasury Group Limited
- TA Associates and Reverence Capital Partners in their acquisition of Russell Investments
- TA Associates in the sale of its minority interest in First Eagle Investment Management
- Infraestructura Institucional in its sale to Blackrock
- AMG Wealth Partners in its acquisitions of Baker Street Advisors and myCEO Wealth Partner
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in numerous transactions, including those involving Trojan Battery Company, FullBeauty Brands (f/k/a OneStopPlus Group), DEI Holdings, Oncore Manufacturing and TLC Vision
- Ascension Ventures in numerous private equity and growth equity investments in healthcare and healthcare IT companies, including GetWellNetwork, Impulse Monitoring, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, NaviHealth and Quantros
- CIFC Corp. in a strategic relationship with General Electric Capital Corporation and in the merger of CIFC Corp. and Deerfield Management Corp.
- A multinational financial services firm in strategic transactions, including financial technology acquisitions
- Global institutional investment manager in numerous private equity and growth equity investments in a variety of industries
- Management team of global asset manager in sale transaction
Ms. Dolman is a member of the Boston and Massachusetts Bar Associations, and serves as the co-chair of the Corporate Law Committee of the Boston Bar Association.